Tuesday, November 5, 2019
8:30 AM — 11:00 AM
How to Build, Grow and Sustain Planned Giving Momentum
In this interactive session with one of Canada’s Leading Professionals, Sal Salvo will interview Tony Lee, former Canadian Cancer Society Gift Planning Officer. Attendees will discover:
- How to Motivate Donors to Take Action They Want to Take
- How to Build a Robust Pipeline of Interested and Able Planned Giving Donors
- What to Say to Get Donors Engaged with Your Cause
- How to Bring Personality into Your Development Work with Donor and Why It Matters to the Donor and for Your Results
- The Biggest Mistakes Most Gift Planners Make and How to Avoid Them
- Why You Don’t Have to Be a National Organization to Be Effective with Gift Planning
- How Canadian Gift Planning Efforts Are Leading the Charge in Donor-Centric Development Work and How You Can Benefit
- Tips and Resources to Use in Your Program Now!
Tony arrived at fundraising through a very circuitous career path that has included engineering, journalism, as well as sales and marketing.
He has held several senior fundraising roles with well-known charities such as Habitat for Humanity, World Vision and the Canadian Cancer Society. Most recently, he was the Chief Development Officer for Christian Children’s Fund of Canada.
In these roles, Tony worked closely with individual donors who were making gifts of assets. He collaborated with the donors’ financial planners to realize the greatest tax advantages possible and ensured that the donors’ philanthropic dreams were realized.
Sal is the founder of the Institute for Family Wealth Counseling as well as co-founder of Summit Financial, LLC. Sal is a nationally recognized financial educator, speaker and lecturer.
Sal has saved millions in estate and income taxes for hundreds of wealthy individuals and families from New York to California in the last forty plus years. He also contributed to several books discussing a variety of topics including philanthropy, leadership and an abundant retirement.
|8:30 AM||Full Breakfast|
|9:00 AM||Presentation: How to Build, Grow and Sustain Planned Giving Momentum|
6 Mercer Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Map / Directions
General Session Fees
NJCCGP Member: $ 35.00
Non-Member: $ 45.00